Thursday, August 16, 2012

Closing In On the End

Well, another page is done and I am feeling pretty good about things.

I am amazed that the perspective (though not correct) came off as well as it did.  Also some dry brush technique on display there which I think ended up being quite effective.
 I think I am going to have to invest in some more technical pens at some point as I am finding that I really like using my Rapido Sketch for smaller details and shading and it definitely allows me to achieve a level of detail that wouldn't be possible with the artist markers alone.

I am slowly sort of figuring out how and where I want to add shading on human figures.  I still screw it up sometimes but I think with all of the other lines going all over the place it makes the figures have a bit more weight.
We're at 25 pages now and barring something going horribly wrong I don't think there should be anything stopping this being ready for printing by September.

No comments:

Post a Comment