Friday, August 17, 2012

A Million Tiny Dots...

So I kind of went nuts with the stippling on this last page, but I think it worked out really well because it gives the room this kind of unnatural looking lighting.

You know I've been drawing these weird little T.V. things for awhile now.  Not sure what it means to be honest with you.  But they usually are pretty sinister.





I do think my art has improved quite a bit since I started this and while I don't necessarily like how everything on every page turns out, at least now I usually have at least one thing that I like, which is good because I'm the one who spends the most time looking at the stuff I've drawn.

Funny thing, but I've been winging it on this last strip, storyboarding things on the fly without a script.  I think that's actually worked to my benefit in terms of allowing me to basically draw whatever I want to do, which is mostly naked women with wings and guys with chainsaw hands.  Although I have no idea how I am going to wrap up what's been going on for the last few pages.

Ah well, I'll think of something.

No comments:

Post a Comment