Monday, August 27, 2012

Last Minute Details

This weekend has been a bit weird as I didn't really draw that much.  I did however spend a lot of time playing around with templates, resizing images and trying to make things fit, along with quickly teaching myself how to convert images to a PDF file since I've never had to do that before.

Rather humorously, this is second most amount of clothing that I've ever drawn on this character.  She is actually relatively covered up.
But yes, things continue to move along.  I did design a logo, along with an illustration for the back of the cover. 

Really, at this point everything is basically done.  Tomorrow I will check all of the files one more time and then there really won't be anything else left to do, except start drawing pages for issue 2.  I can't wait.

No comments:

Post a Comment