Thursday, August 30, 2012

Scary Doll

So I had this scene scripted out where tentacles would slither out as the door creaked open, and I am lying awake last night thinking about how I am going to draw that and I think, "Scary doll, that'll make the tentacles more impactful."

And then the time came to draw the doll and I realized I really had no idea how to draw a scary doll.  I kind of like the character design I came up with.  At a minimum it has the virtue of being simple to draw.

I think in terms of storytelling this page actually turned out pretty well and I am liking pages with more dialogue as what I was drawing with issue one was largely silent.

In other news, the first issue of Delirium has been sent off to the printers and hopefully it'll be available in about a week.

No comments:

Post a Comment