Thursday, October 4, 2012

Summarization

I have been debating about whether or not to include a panel with something to the effect of "The Story So Far..." to give a brief summary of what's been happening in previous issues.  On the one hand, I suppose it would help new readers so they don't feel totally lost.  On the other hand, I would kind of prefer that people seek out the back issues if they're interested in finding out the rest of the story.

This is what Tehra's face is supposed to look like, but for the life of me I cannot make her look like this consistently.
 I do enjoy including one or two panels that reference something absurd sounding that happened in the previous issue.  I don't think it would work as well with G.E.R.L., but for Kingdom of Monsters I think it fits the overall tone well.

No comments:

Post a Comment